Rabbi Tully Bryks is an experienced educator who draws on his personal experiences to inspire students from all backgrounds. He created “The Rabbi With Answers” with hopes of providing guidance to anyone in need and answering questions on any Jewish topic, including those that may seem controversial or confusing.
According to Rabbi Bryks, the most frequently asked questions in Judaism are:
- How do you find your soulmate?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Does Judaism believe in life after death?
- Are Jewish women equal or sequel?
- What is the purpose of life?
- Was the world really created in just six days, or are scientists correct that it took 13.8 billion years?
- Why is there Anti-Semitism?
- If G-d knows the future, do we really have free will?
- Isn’t it condescending for Jews to call themselves the Chosen Nation?
- Is there a God?
Visit Rabbi Bryks’ “The Rabbi With Answers” website at www.rabbiwithanswers.com to get detailed answers to these questions as well as answers to any questions you may have about Judaism.